Tuesday 19 June 2012

Happy Birthday Nicole Kidman

 
Happy Birthday Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman is not a name that needs any introduction and it’s her birthday today on 20th June in year 1967. Nicole started her acting career in year 1983 but she got big success in 1989 and after that she never saw back and soon she got a worldwide recognition because of her films that made her a big star.
She got so many awards that I won’t be able to share in this small blog post so I am not going to name any award. She got married twice first one was with one of my favorite star that is Tom Cruise and second is keith Urban since 2006 to till date. 

Well I am not going to talk about her family or personal life but what I loved most in her is her beauty is increasing with age. She is one of those few actresses on whom age did a wonder and there beauty increased by every day.

In last I will say happy Birthday to Nicole Kidman again and will wish a prosperous year for her.
You are more than welcome to wish her with me in comments 









2 comments: